Coding based on CMS and E-commerce
Delivering CMS-based websites since 2005.
P2H was the first company to provide online ordering for PSD to WordPress using comprehensive ordering forms.
Today, we deliver websites of any complexity based on WordPress / WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Drupal, BigCommerce, Squarespace and Joomla!
WordPressWe completed 4,718 WordPress projects over the last 5 years.
A perfect solution for small and mid-sized websites.
WP currently accounts for over 15% of all sites.
- WP is flexible and customizable. From theme installation to content management it’s intuitive and easy to use.
- There are numerous plugins and templates. The strong majority of them are available for free.
- Large community of users.
WooCommerce is a free e-commerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully.
Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite e-commerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
MagentoWe completed 249 Magento projects over the last 5 year. A premier open source e-commerce solution with over 260,000+ sites and Fortune 500 companies under its name.
- Flexible. Magento’s advanced templating architecture allows you to customize pretty much everything.
- Scalable. Magento is built to scale. Whether you’re selling 10 products or 10,000, Magento can handle it.
- Feature-rich. The free version has a number of features which are rarely available in other solutions, such as multiple store fronts, multi-language, and multi-currency support.
- Community. If you have any problems, you are likely to get more support because there are countless resources to help solve problems.
DrupalWe developed 247 Drupal projects over the last 5 years. A solid solution for websites of any scale. Suitable for blogs, forums, and small social networks.
Drupal is an extremely powerful system with lots of modules available for free. There is a large community of users behind Drupal.
Joomla!105 Joomla! sites were implemented over the last 5 years. Joomla! Is a free open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing web content.
Joomla! is very user-friendly. Graphical interface is one of the main advantages of Joomla! over other contemporary CMSs.
Shopify176 Shopify projects completed by P2H over the last 5 years. All in one e-commerce solution built on SaaS principles. Shopify currently hosts over 500,000 online stores.
- Speed and security. Shopify is integrated with payment providers, and its built-in checkout allows customers to pay with minimal load time.
- Themes. Shopify offers more than 100 customizable themes.
- Apps. The Shopify app store has all the features that you need to run an online business. It provides various free and paid apps.
- 24/7 support. You can access the support system at any time through live chat, email, or phone.
- Hosted solution. You don't need to get involved in the technical details of servers, hosting, etc.
BigCommerceBigCommerce is a cloud e-commerce platform for online stores. It is built on SaaS principles.
- Integration with Facebook Checkout, Amazon Pay, the eBay Marketplace and email providers.
- Inventory management, delivery, and return system.
- Multi-currency support.
- Integration of dropshipping and warehouse.
- 24/7 support. You can access your own consultant, live chat, email, and phone support.
SquarespaceExcellent solution with just enough customization features to create business representation websites, blogs, and small online stores without diving into complex technical aspects.
- Powerful editor.
- Comprehensive marketing tools built right into the core.
- Stunningly beautiful templates.
- Fast growing community to help you fix any issue.